ISG Index du Forum
 FAQ    Rechercher    Membres    Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil    Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés    Connexion 

The 20182023 World Outlook For UV Lightemitting Diode LED

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ISG Index du Forum -> ISG -> vivacités
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
payfre

Masculin
Point(s): 42
Moyenne de points: 1,35

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil 2017 - 12:56    Sujet du message: The 20182023 World Outlook For UV Lightemitting Diode LED Répondre en citant

The 2018-2023 World Outlook for UV Light-emitting Diode (LED) Technologies
by Icon Group International
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK The 2018-2023 World Outlook for UV Light-emitting Diode (LED) Technologies
READ BOOK The 2018-2023 World Outlook for UV Light-emitting Diode (LED) Technologies

This study covers the world outlook for UV light-emitting diode (LED) technologies across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and of the globe. These comparative benchmarks allow the reader to quickly gauge a country vis-à-vis others. Using econometric models which project fundamental economic dynamics within each country and across countries, latent demand estimates are created. This report does not discuss the specific players in the market serving the latent demand, nor specific details at the product level. The study also does not consider short-term cyclicalities that might affect realized sales. The study, therefore, is strategic in nature, taking an aggregate and long-run view, irrespective of the players or products involved. This study does not report actual sales data (which are simply unavailable, in a comparable or consistent manner in virtually all of the countries of the world). This study gives, however, my estimates for the worldwide latent demand, or the P.I.E., for UV light-emitting diode (LED) technologies. It also shows how the P.I.E. is divided across the world's regional and national markets. For each country, I also show my estimates of how the P.I.E. grows over time (positive or negative growth). In order to make these estimates, a multi-stage methodology was employed that is often taught in courses on international strategic planning at graduate schools of business.

Details:
price: $995.00
bound: 290 pages
publisher: ICON Group International, Inc. (May 17, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B01MYF4NLR
isbn:
weight: 1.8 pounds (
filesize:

Fighting
infectious disease with UV-LED light offers great promise to the future of global
healththe
use of solid lighting technology as against traditional lighting has significantly led
to ...
UV LED technology anticipates further development as companies ..Global
Light Emitting Diodes (LED) Market (Applications, ..Technology & Media»Computer
Hardware ...
NEW - Ultraviolet Light Emitting Diodes (UV-LED) from Nikkiso ..Opportunities, Segmentation
and Forecast, 2013 – 2020 is available from the AMR Web site.
The Global Chip on Board (COB) Light Emitting Diode (LED) Market is ..

The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Smart Lighting Light-emitting Diode (LED)
Drivers The 2018-2023 World Outlook ..are
expected to be the key drivers for market growth over the forecast periodA
new UV source - ultraviolet light-emitting diode (UV-LED) - has emerged in the ...
Oct 13, 2014 ......of the 2014 Nobel Prize in physics, Nikkiso's unique UV-LED
technology has:.
Ultraviolet (UV) disinfection is an effective technology for the inactivation of .. 07f867cfac

Paleo Diet: 15 Tasty Recipes That Help With Weight loss (Weight loss, Healthy life, Healing)MyFinanceLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Fundamentals of Corporate FinanceHomemade Projects for Survival Collection: DIY Projects to Get Food and Water, Be Protected and Provide Basic Needs: (Survival Guide, Survival Gear)Statistical Assistant Log (Logbook, Journal - 124 pages, 6 x 9 inches): Statistical Assistant Logbook (Red Cover, Medium) (Unique Logbook/Record Books)Travel management Complete Self-Assessment GuideInformation Architecture Complete Self-Assessment GuideData Loss Prevention Complete Self-Assessment GuideEngineering+Ethics+%28The+International+Library+of+Essays+in+Public+and+Professional+Ethics%29Plea to the Foreigner Bhimrao R. AmbedkarWedding Journal Loving Couple Gets Engaged: (Notebook, Diary, Blank Book) (Wedding Journals Notebooks Diaries)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil 2017 - 12:56    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ISG Index du Forum -> ISG -> vivacités Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation